Friday 22 May 2015









In design we are working on our final working piece so for this moment i am doing research into what i should do for my individual work idea. I started off by looking at skating videos such as the one below.



This is Chris Haffey. He is one of my favourite aggressive inline skaters. This is because of the style he skates and looks good with the tricks he does, whilst making it look all smooth and easy. so i decided to try cute shapes out of the image to form other icons and so forth. which didn't end up going to well.




So i moved onto the idea of trying to make something out of some skates.



I still couldn't think of any ideas after cutting shapes and icons out of this skate so i was stumped for ideas. Until i stumbled onto the idea of trying to make a character for a game. So i started researching into game characters such as humans, zombies and mutations from games such as resident evil and silent hill franchises.












as i progressed further through my reasearch i started developing my ideas for my final project, i started creating a drawing of a person which is below. I shall be showing from early development then till where i am now.


this is where i started drawing the foundation of the face and adding colour to see if it fit well and it did.



this is the image after fully drawing and shading. With all the clothing added so from now all i had to do was start creating a background.




I wanted to do a horror/ creepy styled background so i started drawing a creepy hallway which is what is below.




later on i finally started filling the image in with colour and detailing it more, also adding my person which i drew inside of it. I detailed this by adding shades of colour and smog of gas and smoke to add the thrilling effect whilst adding the little girl in the background walking through the river of blood from the back of the room which is pitch black.




















No comments:

Post a Comment