Monday 26 January 2015

Designs for set



Design for set

 

In this post I will be showing my different drawings and designs for my background for my visual 3d art. As you can see there is numerous drawings for ideas. I was drawing more images I found through primary sources from home or in town at shops, and secondary sources like books, internet and magazines. The Ideas varied from things such as bane from batman, to skates and pokemon.
 
This was my original idea for my set design and it was also my first armiture i created but moved onto other ideas.
 
 

 This is my final set design peice that i created with 2 different colours to differenciate the colour between the sky and the ground. i used fishing line to attach to the ball to make it float and look like its going through the air like it has been thrown.
 
This was the first background i drew with pastels and used different colours to create the illusion of cliffs, ground, earth, rocks, and sand. 
 



 
This is another close up of my background to have a better view of the set design. Also you can see the armiture i created inside of the mod roc house i created aswell with wire for the frames. I painted the little house numerous colours to give the illusion of camoflauge.
 

 
I drew these skates because i was going to create a skate scene but i couldnt create it in time so i had to go with my final idea.
 
 
 
This is a close up of my drawings in the background of my set. i had fun drawing this and creating different blends of colours and pencil shadings to try make it look like feathers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment