Thursday 15 January 2015







Evaluation
I initially started the subject by doing by creating clay figures to make people, creatures and also animals. Then we moved onto creating armatures out of plastiscine and wire to make frames out of them to make a skeleton for our figures. Then we created our sets out of greyboard by cutting up pieces measured up to our armatures. I used armature, modelling, crafting and structure techniques in creating these armatures and clay figures. For our set designs I used set designs, construction, design and sketch techniques to build the box.

i used colour and line to create my drawings for my background and whilst using the mod roc for creating items for my scene i used several layers of mod roc to create the rough texture to make it feel like it had been used before. i painted the ball i made to create the scene that bit more.

I followed the health and safety by using the Kevlar gloves whilst using the Stanley knife and cutting the wire out for my armature and the structure for my set. I do have photo evidence but I shall upload it when I receive my phone back.


No comments:

Post a Comment