Saturday 3 January 2015

Visual art 3d

This publishment will be me showing you how I advance in the progression through visual art in 3d language. It will be showing all my different models, armature and mod roc designs.

These houses were one of the first things i created for my set. i gave them a rough texture by adding several layers of mod roc and not smoothing them down to giving it the derelict/ poverty style look.


This was the start of the idea for my skating style set. i was creating a bowl out of mod roc and wire frame and was going to make skates out of mod roc casts from the bottles and jars we used.


This was my final idea just before adding the final touches to the set to complete it. Here i used the pencil colours used and drew the background freehanded.


This was a leg and foot i managed to make out of mod roc casts from the jars and bottles we used but i had to se masking tape to hold it all together before i could add the mod roc to attach it.


This was my box i created just before i started drawing my set and laying the ground paper to make it look like there is grass there. i was drawing a background on 3 different sheets of paper to cover all walls.

Here I am writing an evaluation on the mod roc houses i created during lesson and explained what i liked about it and what needed to be improved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment